Boot up issue in new revision

Forums Devices OSD335x-SM Boot up issue in new revision

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sam Absamy03
      Participant

Hi,

I am having a problem booting up custom board second rev.
      I am in a similar situation to this post: https://octavosystems.com/forums/topic/boot-up-issue-on-new-revision-custom-board/

All my voltage rails are there, but I don’t get any clock on CLK for SD card.

I have tried all different ways of trying to bypass/program EEPROM including, hardcoding and adding blank board patch but nothing is working. I am also not getting any “CCCC” on UART.
      Not sure what went wrong in this rev. Would really appreciate any help.

Thank you

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Sam Absamy03.
      Erik Welsh
      Keymaster

Have you checked the control signals (PMIC_PGOOD/PWRONRSTN, WARMRSTN, etc.) to ensure they have proper behavior?  Are you seeing a clock on the input?  Have you done a detailed analysis of what changed between the previous revision and this revision?

Unfortunately, without seeing the schematics, we can’t offer much guidance.  If you cannot share the schematics publicly on the forum, please email support [at] octavosystems.com and we can set up a secure way to send us the information.

Sam Absamy03
      Participant

Hi Erik,

I figured it out. In reset supervision circuit SN74LVC1G06DCK got populated instead of SN74LVC1G07DCK, which was holding reset signal low. I just replaced the buffer from an older board and got it working.

Thank you

Erik Welsh
      Keymaster

Glad you were able to figure it out.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.